Connecting to the Printer
The Multi Function Device in 411 Lake Hall is available to faculty, graduate students, and staff for color printing and scanning.
- Choose Apple menu > System Settings, then click Printers & Scanners in the sidebar. (You may need to scroll down.)
- Click the Add Printer, Scanner, or Fax button on the right, click the IP button 🌐, then enter the printer information.
- Select Start > Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Printers & scanners
- Next to Add a printer or scanner, select Add device.
- Wait for it to find nearby printers, then locate the one you want to use, and select Add device.
|Protocol:||Line Printer Daemon – LPD|
For connection issues, email email@example.com.