1. In your browser, enter the URL my.northeastern.edu
2. Click on “Request Access” link
3. Read the computer and network policy, and accept the terms to continue.
4. Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number or international/PKID (found at the bottom of your admission letter).
5. International students with a permanent address outside of the US, please use the ZIP/postal code 02115.
6. Choose a password. Remember this password, and do not share it with anyone.
7. Provide a challenge question and an answer to that question.
Questions? If you have any issues logging on, please email email@example.com. Use the subject line “Admitted Portal Issue” and include the last four digits of your Social Security (or international/PK) number, your ZIP code, phone number and your full name as it appears on your admission letter.