DOE Scholars Program
The DOE Scholars Program is designed to attract talented undergraduate and graduate students, and recent graduates to research, technical and professional opportunities within U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and organizations that support the DOE mission.
• Energy Sources and Security
• Clean Energy
• Energy Efficiency
• Climate Change
• Environmental Management
• Nuclear Security
• Artificial Intelligence
• Emergency Response
• Management and Operations
• Cyber Security
• Safeguards and Security
As a participant in the DOE Scholars Program you will have the opportunity to explore a federal career with DOE and gain a competitive edge as you apply your education, talent and skills in a variety of settings within the DOE complex.
o Graduate students and postgraduates: $750/week
· Inbound/Outbound Travel: Up to $1,000 for participants who relocate more than fifty miles, one-way, from the assigned hosting site.
· Other allowances: Depending on your project assignment, duration of appointment and funding availability, you may be eligible to receive an allowance for travel and training to promote the educational goals of your appointment.
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be an undergraduate, graduate student, or recent graduate of an accredited institution of higher education majoring in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and related areas.
- Must be pursuing a degree or have received a degree within 5 years of their starting date in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) discipline or have demonstrated interest or experience in a STEM field that supports the DOE mission.
How to Apply
Applications and supporting materials must be submitted at https://www.zintellect.com/Opportunity/Details/DOE-Scholars-2023-Gen