***This role is based in Williston, VT and REQUIRES FULL-TIME, ON-SITE SUPPORT IN WILLISTON, VT. Although the job posting includes several alternate locations, this position requires 100% ON-SITE support in Williston, VT***
We are seeking qualified candidates to join the GPS Advisory Investigations and Intelligence (I&I) practice.
The Commercially Enabled Intelligence (CEI) group within Deloitte GPS I&I consists of highly trained investigators and intelligence specialists with extensive experience in due diligence, litigation support, fraud, and other investigations.
Our team conducts all types of research and analysis in an attempt to fill in collection gaps on people, entities, and networks for our clients within the Intelligence Community (IC), federal law enforcement, and civilian agencies to provide in-depth insights and actionable intelligence into our adversaries’ illicit actions, capabilities, and intentions.
Our clients take our analysis – which varies in form from finished intelligence products to visual network analysis – and use it to take a variety of actions such as network disruptions, economic sanctions, informing policymakers, and sharing with international partners. Team members use a variety of commercial data, open source and public records, social media, and visualization tools to uncover direct and circumstantial evidence and develop “targeting” packages. When applicable, team members fuse this information with client-specific data, including law enforcement sensitive (LES) and classified holdings. In addition to extensive research skills, our team members have international and regional subject matter expertise and conduct research and analysis in a variety of foreign languages.
Work you’ll do
- Perform open-source intelligence analysis and research using investigative tools and other databases in support of Federal Investigations and prosecutions.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in International Relations/Affairs, Public Affairs or Public Policy, Criminal Justice, or Political Science.
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance for this role.
- Ability to work on site 100% of the time, at our client, in Williston, VT.
- 3 years’ minimum continuous experience in performing primarily social media and open-source information research, commercially enabled intelligence, targeting, and analysis.
- Foreign language proficiency in Spanish is strongly desired.
- Experience with, and knowledge of, due diligence investigations, and immigration and border security.
- Possess a working knowledge of immigration and criminal justice laws, regulations, and policies.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.