About Mass Insight
Mass Insight Education & Research is a Boston-based nonprofit serving schools and districts nationwide. We partner with states, districts, schools, and other stakeholders across the U.S. to create equitable K-12 education systems and programs, so that each student is prepared to fulfill their academic potential and life ambitions.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We strive to be an organization that lives into our beliefs around Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). We welcome and expect our current and future team members to join us on this collective journey.
Project Coordinator Position Summary
We are seeking a project coordinator to join our staff as a member of the AP team. The Project Coordinator will support the AP Operations and Research team and lead data collection for on-going monitoring and evaluation of Mass Insight’s Advanced Placement and School Improvement programs. This position reports to the Director of AP Operations
A successful project coordinator is able to do the following within the first 12 months:
- Manage external communications related to data collection and reporting with schools and school districts.
- Build relationships with school and/or district data leads
- Ensure 100% of AP program schools submit student and teacher rosters on-time in the correct format with complete data
- Leverage technology to support event registration and attendance tracking for all students, teachers, facilitators, and schools participating in the AP program
- Manage distribution and administration of feedback surveys at events and for specific evaluations
- Schedule focus groups and interviews, as requested
- Produce participation reports to share internally and with participating schools and districts.
- Support change management efforts to improve program monitoring and reporting
- Support data security efforts as needed
Top candidates for this role must:
- Have at least 1 year of project coordination or event planning experience
- Have superior communication skills
- Able to learn new technology and platforms quickly
- Have superior detail-oriented skills
Preferred candidates will:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree
- Experience with large-scale data collection within a tight timeline
- Experience with public schools
Mass Insight Development Framework
Mass Insight has identified a set of Core Competencies that it expects to see in all staff members. Candidates for the project coordinator position will have multiple opportunities to demonstrate their abilities in key competencies for the role. We do not expect candidates to come in mastering each of the competencies below and we commit to the ongoing development of our team members.
|Core Competencies||Project Coordinator Level Expectations|
|Champions our theory of action||
|Believes in and grows people||
|Promotes Diversity, Equity, and Inclusiveness||
|Establishes partner trust||
|Manages projects to impact in spite of ambiguity||
|Effectively Works as a Team Player||
|Solves Complex Problems Systematically||
|Continuously Builds Both Education & Specific Subject Matter Expertise||
Compensation and Benefits
We’re proud to offer comprehensive benefits to staff.
● An hourly rate of $23 – $31 commensurate with experience
● Excellent health, dental, and vision coverage
● 401k with a company match
● Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
● Generous paid time off
● Flexible work arrangements
Please go here for additional information www.massinsight.org/benefits
Mass Insight strives to build a staff and board that reflect the cultural diversity of the schools and districts that we partner with. Mass Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, ability, age, religion, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin. BIPOC and other individuals from historically marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit j.brt.mv.