Social Impact Intern
Opportunity Posted On:
Company / Organization:
View Job:View Job Opportunity
The intern will help to execute on Otis’ social impact strategy by supporting the company’s STEM education programs, employee volunteer initiatives, matching gifts programs and internal communications.
- Oversee Otis’ Matching Gifts Program within Benevity
- Respond to internal and external inquiries received by the Otis Social Impact mailbox
- Help organize and execute employee volunteer events in support of the community
- Support the Social Impact team in scaling our signature CSR program, Made to Move Communities, and developing our new STEM education program aimed at primary school aged students
- Develop internal communications in support of our annual volunteer campaign and Community Champions program
- Support ongoing reporting related to our progress toward our ESG targets
- Manage volunteer award and promotional items inventory and distribution
- Conduct research to support strategic projects and program development
Role specific skills & competences:
- Passion for social impact and advancing STEM education within underrepresented communities
- Strong research and writing skills
- Friendly and welcoming demeanor with the ability to maintain professionalism and a customer-focused demeanor.
- Excellent time management skills, detail-orientation and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
This Summer 2024 internship opportunity is available for full-time graduate students working toward a MS degree in Communications or similar field of study.
This is a full-time paid summer internship, typically starting in May/June and ranging from 10-12 weeks.