- Students will understand, analyze, and think critically about issues related to globalization, development, social justice, and international public policy.
- Students will demonstrate mastery of key methodological and professional skills, including research, program development and evaluation, nonprofit management, and grant writing and organizational development.
- Students will communicate effectively regarding relevant international issues in written and oral formats.
- Students will combine classroom learning with practical research and/or professional experience.
- Graduates will successfully design and carry out an independent research paper or applied professional project related to the themes of the program.
Type of Program
Get more information about this graduate program.