- Students will understand, analyze, and think critically about issues related to globalization, development, social justice, and international public policy.
- Students will demonstrate mastery of key methodological and professional skills, including research, program development and evaluation, nonprofit management, and grant writing and organizational development.
- Students will communicate effectively regarding relevant international issues in written and oral formats.
- Students will combine classroom learning with practical research and/or professional experience.
- Graduates will successfully design and carry out an independent research paper or applied professional project related to the themes of the program.
Type of Program