Professor Dov Waxman was featured in The Atlantic, highlighting the professional way in which he handles bias in the classroom when teaching about the Middle East. You can see the full article here.
Abrahms Arab Studies boko haram cnn D'Agati daniel aldrich David Lazer Denise Garcia denis sullivan Dov Waxman faculty Faculty News Faculty Publications garcia Graduate Student News Graduate Student Publications infrastructure international relations isis Islamic State Israel lone wolf terrorists Mai'a Cross mai'a davis cross Matthew Cohen Max Abrahms Michael Becker michael tolley Middle East Miles Mitchell Orenstein Nick Beauchamp Obama orenstein Philip D'Agati political science Security Studies sidita kushi Student Publication Terrorism undergraduate undergraduate student news United Nations voter turnout Waxman
- Democracy and Secularism on Trial
- Reflections on the 25th anniversary of the genocide against the Tutsi in Rwanda
- “There’s no better place to make the difference than the government”
- Freedom of Religion versus National Identity
- Spring 2019 “Contemporary Issues in Security and Resilience Studies” Speaker Series