Follow links for full session details
The sessions listed below are open to abstract submissions. Please follow the session organizer’s instructions for submitting your abstract and note the session that you wish to be affiliated with (including session number) when you submit your abstract here.
101. Active Stakeholder Engagement: Exploring non-financial pathways to invite more people to engage with the energy system transition
102. Innovative Business Models to Promote Sustainable Consumption
105. Flight-free vacation practices
106. (Fast) fashion consumption in affluent cities of the world: debating environmental and social justice issues
112. Degrowth in Movement(s): Exploring pathways for transformation
113. Degrowth and Technology
115. We need to talk about efficiency: Jevons, degrowth, and waste
119. Sustainable consumption in the Global South: Lessons from Brazil
124. Lifestyles, morality and the climate crisis
125. Feminist Decolonial Degrowth
126. Will alternative business models in the clothing industry stimulate sustainable consumption practices and well-being?
130. Sustainable consumption: how to address harmful consumption in cities
132. Teaching Sustainable Consumption: Sparking Learning for Change?
133. Deliberating Needs in Sustainable Consumption Practice
134. Sustainable consumption and care: which possibilities for research?
135. Communicating Sustainable consumption and lifestyles
136. SCORAI Strategy Session
Full Paper Sessions
103. The ways forward?
104. Accountability, governance, and sustainable consumption
107. Citizen engagement: methods and strategies to enable transitions from awareness to action
109. Regenerative Eco-Innovation for the Sustainable Development Goals
110. The Circular Economy and Buildings
111. Moving towards radical ideas of sustainable consumption – how do we get there?
114. Degrowth, sustainable consumption, and justice in an urbanizing world
116. Critical reflections on citizens in the Circular Economy
117. Retrofitting suburbs and building sustainable and just communities
118. Academic and practitioner perspectives exploring new business models to support sustainable consumption practices: the case of home furnishings
120. Critical approaches to studying sustainable consumption
122. Ethical Consumerism And Its Discontents
137. Visioning and Scenarios for Sustainable Consumption, Sustainable Lifestyles, and Degrowth-Sufficiency
138. SCP Action Plans – How to address SDG 12.1 on international, national, state, and local level