- Identify and describe principal features of the discipline and practice of anthropology.
- Apply theoretical concepts from the discipline of anthropology to current social phenomena.
- Identify and describe how anthropology has analyzed systems of power and inequality, including race, caste, gender, and class.
- Describe and analyze how various cultures have been impacted by and engaged with globalization, colonialism and imperialism, and other contemporary and historical operations of power and inequality.
- Describe what constitutes ethnographic data and how it is generated and created.
- Identify and explain the ethical implications embedded in anthropological research, such as researcher positionality.
- Identify and analyze anthropological debates and communicate them effectively in multiple media.
Type of Program
- Undergraduate Program