Entry Details for the CSSH Photo Contest
All students enrolled in the College of Social Sciences and Humanities during the 2018-19 academic year are eligible to enter the CSSH Photo Contest. Photos must be from experiences that occurred between September 2018 and August 2019.
The deadline to enter the 2019 contest is Sunday, August 25, 2019.
How to Enter
Each entry should include:
- Photo (Must be high resolution; accepted file types are jpg, tiff, gif)
- Photo caption (Maximum 100 characters)
- Short answers (approximately 100-200 words each) to the following questions*:
- What knowledge or skill did you learn, apply, and/or transform through your experience?
- When others look at this photo, what do you want them to walk away knowing about the people and/or place in the image?
- What do you want others to walk away knowing about how this experience impacted you?
* The committee that selects photos as finalists will consider these short answers as part of the decision.