Welcome to the World Languages Center!
The World Languages Center offers courses in an array of languages, all with the same goal: to help you acquire fluency and linguistic proficiency in the language that you choose to study, as well as deep cultural insights into the culture(s) of the people who speak these languages.Learn More About Us
- Paige joined the NU History Association and gave two presentations, one on transcendentalism and another on the Iranian Revolution.
- Took emotionally challenging course CLTR 3715 “Violence and Human Rights in Latin America” with Prof Daniel Noemi Voionmaa.
- Used her passion for history and Santería as certified tour guide, providing historical walking tours in Salem, MA on weekends.
- Took advantage of co-op program to explore interests outside her major, working with the education director of the Walden Woods Project.
- Second co-op was closer to home at Wentworth, where she worked in their corporate and foundation relations office in Spring 2017.
- For her final co-op, she worked for the Fundación Antonio Núñez Jiménez de la Naturaleza y el Hombre in Havana, Cuba.
- While in Cuba, she surveyed locals in Havana to study the connection between Santería and ecological conservation for her thesis...