The College of Social Sciences and Humanities is pleased to announce the winners of the 2020 CSSH Outstanding Staff Awards. CSSH will celebrate our award winners at an in-person faculty and staff celebration when we can hold in-person gatherings again.
Staff members are nominated by their colleagues, and the CSSH Staff Advisory Council advise on the process.
The winners of the 2020 CSSH Outstanding Staff Awards are:
- Kirsten Bilas, Administrative Assistant – Department of History
- Both faculty and staff colleagues described Kirsten as a tireless advocate and mentor for students, and a critical ambassador who supports and welcomes new administrative staff.
- Janette Briceno, Administrative Coordinator – Department of Political Science, Lazer Lab
- Described as “indispensable,” nominators recognized Janette for her leadership across a diverse slate of duties and her willingness to step up when new initiatives and challenges arise.
- Jacquaetta Hester, Graduate Administration Coordinator – Department of Economics
- Praised for her commitment to supporting the department’s many graduate students with warmth and enthusiasm, nominators also recognized Jacquaetta’s ability to excel in the complicated technical components of her role.
Please join us in congratulating our 2020 CSSH Outstanding Staff Award Winners!