CSSH is committed to fostering a vibrant intellectual community, including the development of all faculty careers.
Our Experiential Liberal Arts mission is woven throughout our college governance structure.
- CSSH Committees AY 2020-2021
- CSSH Policies and Procedures (amended October 2020)
- CSSH College Committees and Representatives (2019-2020)
- Faculty Workload Policies
Promotion Guidelines and Resources
- CSSH Promotion Guidelines for Non Tenure-Track Faculty (September 2020)
- Office of the Provost’s Preparation and Format of Full-Time, Non Tenure-Track Faculty Promotion Dossiers (August 2020)
- CSSH Promotion Guidelines for Co-Op Coordinators (May 2020)
- Office of the Provost’s Preparation and Format of Cooperative Education Coordinators Promotion Dossiers (May 2019)
- Preparation and Format of Tenure and/or Full Professor Promotion Dossiers “Model Tenure Dossier” (July 2020)
Additional Faculty Resources