Make an Appointment
To view Drop-In Hours or Schedule an Appointment:
- Login to Navigate: https://northeastern.campus.eab.com/student/appointments/new
- Select “Advising” for the appointment area
- Select the applicable “Academic Advising” option
- Select the desired appointment reason
- Select the desired advising location
- Choose your academic advisor’s name from the drop down list (Please note: Certain services may not let you choose an advisor. If no names appear in the drop-down, you are already scheduling with your assigned advisor and can click “Next”)
Students can also access Navigate through their myNortheastern portal by searching “Make Appointment with Advisor (Navigate)”
From the “Schedule Appointment” screen, students may browse an advisor’s calendar up to 3 weeks in advance for open appointment blocks. Appointments must be made 24 hours in advance. Please note: if a student has a class that conflicts with an advisor’s appointment blocks, no availability will show for that block of time.
Students may check an advisor’s drop-in times by clicking “View Drop Ins” at the bottom of the page.
To view and manage upcoming appointments in Navigate: click the “Home” page button or https://northeastern.campus.eab.com/home
In person: Stop by 180 Renaissance Park
If a student is on co-op and can’t come during regular business hours, phone appointments with academic advisors are available during regular office hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Academic advisors dedicate a half hour in each phone appointment to discuss the student’s needs.
Note: For phone appointments, students should either make arrangements to be at a computer during the appointment or print out their degree audit in advance of the meeting.
Each CSSH student has an academic advisor, an Undergraduate Program Director, and a co-op coordinator.
- Generally, questions regarding registration, core requirements, long-term academic planning, study abroad, outstanding transfer credit or leaves of absence should be directed to an academic advisor.
- Students talk to their Undergraduate Program Director about a variety of topics including research opportunities, courses in the major, involvement within the department, career opportunities. Students can contact their Undergraduate Program Director by calling them or stopping by the department office. Click here for a list of Undergraduate Program Directors.
- For any questions related to co-op, students can meet with their co-op coordinator. To set up appointments with co-op coordinators, students should go through myNortheastern under the Co-op & Career Services tab.