Endnotes is a regular feature of the CSSH newsletter that lists accomplishments of our faculty, undergraduate and graduate students, alumni, and other members of our CSSH community.
- Maxcy Grasso (Politics, Philosophy and Economics ’22), Paloma Socorro (Political Science ’22), and Lilly Wilcox (English and Communication Studies ’22) won Fulbright Scholarships.
- Savita Maharaj (Africana Studies ’22) received the 2022 CSSH Ruth E. Sullivan Award in recognition of her interdisciplinary research.
- Jessica Richards (Environmental Science and Political Science ’23) won a Sears B. Condit Award, which provides a scholarship for outstanding scholastic achievement.
- Ya-Chi Christie Lee (English and Biology ’22) received one of nine 2022 Compass Awards, which recognize true dedication to a core set of values: leadership, volunteerism, academic integrity, and commitment to Northeastern.
- Chantel Haigler (American Sign Language and Psychology ’22) received the Marion Taylor Scholarship.
The following CSSH students were named to the Huntington 100, which honors outstanding students whose achievements are commensurate with the university’s mission, ideals, values, and academic plan:
- Ademidun Ajibade (International Affairs ’23)
- Elie Codron (International Affairs ’22)
- Emerson Johnston (History, Culture, and Law, and Politics, Philosophy, and Economics ’22)
- Morgan Knight (Political Science ’22)
- Kira Mok (Sociology and Environmental Studies ’23)
- Abigail Sedillos (Environmental Studies/Political Science ’22)
- Sonia Shah (Criminal Justice/Psychology ’22)
- Paloma Socorro (Political Science ’22)
- Zaneta Sulley (Criminal Justice/Sociology ’22)
- Isabel Kilgariff, Courtney McGregor, Alejandro Toledo Restrepo, and Sarah Weihl received Outstanding CSSH Co-op Awards.
- Jennifer Belardo received the 2022 Senior Excellence Award in Global Engagement.
- Alaina Boyle (Public Policy PhD ’24) and Celeste De Palma (Environmental Science and Policy MS ’22) were awarded Northeastern’s Outstanding Graduate Student Award in Experiential Learning.
- Riley Tucker (Criminology and Criminal Justice PhD ’22) was awarded Northeastern’s Outstanding Graduate Student Award in Humanics.
- Jeffrey Lamson (History PhD) was awarded a Princeton University Library Research Grant.
All faculty accomplishments can be found on our Faculty Accomplishments pages.