Special College of Social Sciences and Humanities Donor Co-op Funds
In addition to general college funding available to help support unpaid co-ops, CSSH also has donor funding that apply to specific co-op opportunities as described below. Preference will be given to students with demonstrated financial need according to the criteria set by Student Financial Services.
Students that meet the criteria for any of the funds below may mark themselves for consideration when applying for unpaid co-op funding:
NOTE: If you wish to apply for any of the awards described below please include information on all of the criteria for the award in which you are interested in your personal statement on your application.
Lora Giampetruzzi Co-op Fund ($10,000 awarded to two students) Early Deadline for this award – see below.
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate student applying for an unpaid or low paid (under minimum wage in MA)/low stipend co-op.
- Candidates must not be able to afford an unpaid co-op without receipt of this fund.
- Co-ops must be in government agencies, research organizations, nonprofit organizations, or similar entities with that have social impact.
- Preference may be given to students who are the first generation of their family to attend college.
- Preference may be given to students involved in clubs or organizations that promote and support the academic and professional advancement of women.
The priority deadline for the Lora Giampetruzzi Co-op Fund is Monday. October 30. Students are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
The application deadline for all other funding for Spring/Summer 1 2024 is Monday, December 4th.