Join for Summer and Fall 2020!
CSSH Circle is a community within the college for incoming international students to meet other new students along with continuing students. This summer you are invited to join a special opportunity just for you.
Grow Your Guanxi!
Peer Connections! – A tailored opportunity for incoming international students to be teamed with current students. During the summer and fall you will be connected virtually using social media and email to exchange culture and language. It will also be a time to learn more about Northeastern, your College of Social Sciences of Humanities, Boston and more.
Expectations as a Peer Connections Team Member
- Be teamed with a current student peer mentor
- Be able to dedicate about 30 minutes per week through the summer and into the fall
- Have regular virtual connections, discussions and activities with your peer group
- Bring enthusiasm, questions and ideas
- Produce a deliverable such as an online journal, blog or video
Benefits – By participating you will be able to achieve the following
- Exchange culture, language and ideas with your team
- Learn more about Northeastern, your college CSSH and Boston
- Understand how to be an even more amazing Husky
- Become even more successful academically while studying at an American university
- Learn how to get involved socially at Northeastern
- Form new friendships with fellow Northeastern students
- Have access to faculty and advisors during the summer through various programming
- Enhance SAIL: Global Mindset
Application (plan to spend about 10 minutes)
Questions? Email Justin Repici, Academic Advisor and Program Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org