Admissions Requirements for Certificate
Apply today using the ApplyYourself online system. Submit all application materials, including letters of recommendation, via this online system. Fall and spring admissions are available for our certificate program.
Deadlines & Required Materials
- June 15th: All international applicants
- August 15th: Domestic applicants
- August 25th: Non degree students (officially called special students)
- October 1st: All international applicants
- December 15: Domestic applicants and non degree students (officially called special students)
- Application fee: $75 USD
- Personal Statement: 2-3 pages and reflects on the applicant’s research, curricular interests and professional goals.
- Unofficial transcripts: Unofficial transcripts should be uploaded to the ApplyYourself system as part of the application.
- Official transcripts: If admitted, students will have 30 days after classes start to provide an official copy of all degree-bearing transcripts. If official transcripts are uploaded into ApplyYourself, these may be deemed sufficient.
- Transcripts in languages other than English: Transcripts from international applicants must be in English and, if applicable, also in the language of instruction. English translated transcripts must be from
- the institution, or
- an officially certified translator, or
- an educational credential evaluation agency.
- Letters of Recommendation: 1 letter of recommendation to be submitted via ApplyYourself