An interactive and collaborative conference experience
Time: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Microsoft New England Research and Development Center
Sponsored By: Doc Wayne Youth Services
More Information: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07edueglelfc31e87c&llr=nmq7tplab
2017’s Leveling the Playing Field will build upon last year’s conference, but will also be a more interactive and collaborative experience. There will be different learning sessions, including:
- Secretary of Health and Human Services Marylou Sudders as our Keynote Speaker.
- Morning Panel discussing the Current Landscape of Stigma in Mental Health. Panelist include:
- Lisa Borges, Executive Director, Doug Flutie Jr., Foundation for Autism
- Becky Clark, Ph.D., Therapist, Consultant & Sport Performance Coach
- Charles Daniels, LICSW, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Fathers Uplift
- Michelle V. Porche, Ed.D., Clinical Associate Professor, Boston University
- My Story speakers will share their personal struggles and victories related to mental health and stigma.
- Collaboration Tables, where all event attendees from the different sectors will come together to address specific questions about stigma and produce actionable items that will drive us forward together as individuals and organizations.
The hope is that all event attendees will be able to take away a true learning experience and we will join together in action beginning on April 24th.
POWERED BY DOC WAYNE YOUTH SERVICES, A PIONEER IN SPORTS-BASED MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES.