The School of Public Policy and Urban Affairs is hosting an alumni panel highlighting careers in local government.
April 11, 2019
Time: 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Location: School of Public Policy and Urban Affairs, 1135 Tremont St., 3rd floor (Room 310), Boston, MA 02115
The School of Public Policy and Urban Affairs is hosting an alumni panel highlighting careers in local government. Come learn about career opportunities at the level of government that most affects our daily lives. Our distinguished alumni will share their experiences in various dimensions of local government and offer advice about career pathways. Light refreshments will be provided.
- Austin Faison, ’11, MPA — Town Manager, Town of Winthrop
- Travis Ahern, ’11, MPA – previously, Finance Director, Town of Danvers
- Melissa Goff, ’06, MPA – Deputy Town Administrator, Town of Brookline
- Linda Li, ’15, MPA. – previously, Senior Personnel Officer, Parks and Recreation Department, City of Boston
- Cecilia Simchak, ’16, MS in Law and Public Policy – Administrative Analyst, Department of Public Works, Town of Neeham