Engage in a panel discussion on global health
Time: 6:00PM to 8:00PM
Location: 010 Behrakis Health Science Center
Sponsored By: PIH Engage (a member of the Global Health Equity Council)
More Information: https://www.facebook.com/events/1874089839536837/
Students will hear from many different people in the realm of global health including:
- Dr. Regan Marsh, Brigham and Women’s EM doctor, Partners in Health employee, and doctor in Sierra Leone during Ebola crisis.
- Shan Mohammed, a professor with expertise in public health
- Brook Baker, a law professor with expertise on HIV and AIDS policy
- Emily Chiasson, a physician’s assistant student at Northeastern University
- Dr. Richard Wamai, leader of the Integrated Initiative for Global Health alongside Professor Pollastri.
Students will have plenty of opportunities to ask questions to the panelists throughout the 2 hour event. Food will be served.