CSSH Master’s Programs Open to Entry Through PlusOne
Criminology & Criminal Justice
Security & Resilience Studies
Urban Planning and Policy
* May require undergraduate-level coursework in related fields prior to application.
** May have additional eligibility requirements.
Complete up to 16 graduate credits during your junior and senior years and apply those credits toward both your bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
If you are an undergraduate student at Northeastern, you may be eligible to apply to a PlusOne program.
We encourage you to speak with your academic advisor early in your studies, and at latest before you begin your third year, if you are interested in learning more about how the PlusOne might help you achieve your academic and professional goals. It’s never too early to inquire. You should begin talking to your advisor as soon as possible.
How do I Apply?
- Make an appointment with your Undergraduate Academic Advisor to discuss your PlusOne interest.
- If the advisor determines that you are eligible, make an appointment with the Master’s Program Director and Administrator to discuss program fit and graduate course offerings.
- Follow up with your Undergraduate Academic Advisor who will submit a PlusOne Application on your behalf. Supplementary materials may be required for students holding a GPA of less than 3.25 at the time of application.
- Processing time may vary, depending on the time of application submission. If you want to know the status of your PlusOne application, contact the Graduate School of Social Sciences and Humanities Admissions Office at email@example.com. Be sure to specify that you are inquiring about a PlusOne application.
Ready to apply?
Contact your undergraduate advisor today!