A job fair featuring health care organizations from the Greater Boston area
Time: 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm
Location: 75 Federal Street, 3rd Floor Boston, MA 02110
Contact: Lidi Chea at LChea@CareerSolution.org
More Information: https://careermoves.wufoo.com/forms/pgryaez09p5y4z/
JVS CareerSolution will be hosting a Community Health Center Job Fair on November 16th, 2017.
There will be 7 employers from the Greater Boston area:
- Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program
- Edward M Kennedy Community Health Center
- Fenway Health
- Harbor Health Services, Inc.
- Lowell Community Health Center
- South Boston Community Health Center
- Upham’s Corner Health Center
These employers are currently recruiting for the following roles: Medical Assistants, Patient Access Reps, Call Center Agents, RNs, EMRs, Respite Aide, Certified Medical Interpreters, Patient Navigators, Care Coordinators, Patient Benefits Coordinator, Housekeeping, Mammography Technicians, Therapists, and Psychiatrists and many more!
Pre-registration and resume upload highly recommended: http://bit.ly/CommHealthJobFairNov16
– Check CareerSolution.org for complete list of employers and positions.
– Research the companies and what positions they have open before arriving on November 16th. Closely read the job descriptions so that you can market yourself for the jobs that interest you. A complete list of participating employers can be found at careersolution.org
– Attend the Job Fair Prep 1.0 workshop on Monday, November 13th from 9:30-11:00. Register at careersolution.org or call 617-399-3300
– Think of questions to ask employers to show that you understand their mission and did your research.
– Update your resume. Bring at least 10 copies to the job fair.
– Consider how to best introduce yourself to employers. Your pitch should be succinct and professional. Convey what type of position you are looking for and what skills and experience you have to offer.
– Dress to impress on the day of the fair! Need pointers on what to wear and where to find good buys? Check out pinterest.com/JVS_Boston_CS/