- Critique, compare and contrast, in the context of relevant literature, key theories involving the political processes, institutions, actors, and ideas in the core scholarly areas of Political Science
- Investigate and analyze contemporary political issues in the context of underlying theories in political science
- Apply and evaluate research methods and statistical research skills related to the study of political science
- Communicate effectively in written and oral formats relevant to the field of political science
- Design, create, and defend an original significant contribution to knowledge in the field of political science through the use of original and secondary sources of evidence
- Develop and practice professional behavior in research and/or teaching
Type of Program
Get more information about this graduate program.