Women in the Law 2021 will be held virtually on Friday, May 21, 2021. Our theme this year is All In: Reimagining Inclusive Workplaces. Program highlights include:
Program highlights include:
- A conversation with Michele Coleman Mayes, vice president, general counsel and secretary of the New York Public Library, and the Honorable Victoria Roberts ’76;
- A special presentation by Shirley Leung, columnist and associate editor at The Boston Globe;
- A mindfulness exercise by Brenda Fingold;
- Three timely and topical panels: Strategies for Promoting Equity and Inclusion in the Legal Workplace; Rewriting the Code: Women, Law and Technology; and “Democracy is not a state. It is an act….” (John Lewis).
- Three breakout sessions to choose from: Dive Deeper into the “isms”; Out of Time and Out of Mind: Strategies to Make the Most of Every Day; So You Want to Be a General Counsel.
- An intimate interview with Nina Totenberg, NPR’s Legal Affairs Correspondent (The conversation with Totenberg will include her close friendship with RBG, her role as a trailblazer in journalism and much more.)
- And much more..
For the full schedule & to register to attend, click here!