Crisis Conversation Series on the war in Israel and Gaza
Please join the Center for International Affairs and World Cultures for a Crisis Conversation Series on the events in Israel and Gaza. This series of moderated discussions with Northeastern faculty experts is designed to provide context, foster learning, and promote dialogue. Continue checking the Center’s website as needed for updated information and specific details about already scheduled conversations and those still being planned. This event series is open to Northeastern community members with a valid university ID.
- “Issues of International Law and Human Rights for Palestinians and Israelis,” A conversation with Zinaida Miller, moderated by Gretchen Heefner.
- November 8, 4:15 pm, East Village 17th floor
- “Jewish History, Jewish Responses,” A conversation with Simon Rabinovitch and Lori Lefkovitz, moderated by Mai’a Cross.
- November 16, 5:15 pm, Curry Student Center Ballroom
- RSVP here
- “Gaza in Historical Context,” A conversation with Ilham Khuri-Makdisi, moderated by Valentine M. Moghadam.
- November 30, 4:15pm, Curry Student Center Ballroom
- RSVP here