Skip to content

Please complete the following form to indicate which CRIM and/or INSH course(s) you need an over-ride for. It is in your best interest to submit this well in advance of registration opening to prevent delays. You must submit an over-ride request for any course above the 5000-level in order to register as a PlusOne. Additionally, any over-ride requests outside of CRIM/INSH will need to go directly to the graduate program coordinator in that department.

Questions? Contact Nausheen Masud, Curriculum Specialist and Program Manager at