- Students will understand, analyze, and think critically about issues related to globalization, development, international public policy, and social justice as these affect particular social groups such as those defined by race, ethnicity, class, gender, sexuality, or national belonging.
- Students will demonstrate mastery of key methodological and professional skills, including research, program development and evaluation, nonprofit management, and grant writing and organizational development.
- Students will communicate effectively regarding relevant international issues in written and oral formats.
- Students will identify and apply appropriate concepts from the discipline of international affairs in professional or other extracurricular contexts.
- Students will successfully design and complete out an independent research paper or applied professional project applying the disciplinary methods and concepts of international affairs.
Type of Program
Get more information about this graduate program.