Northeastern University provides students with a variety of opportunities to explore academic, professional, and international experiences. Qualified advisors help students pursue their objectives. Below you will find all advisors linked to International Affairs.
All international affairs majors are assigned a CSSH Co-op coordinator within international affairs. The coordinators are also located in 180 Renaissance Park. Students pursuing a dual or combined major can choose the department co-op coordinator who is more appropriate for their career interests. These advisors will guide students through the process of preparing for co-op, applying for jobs, and reflecting on the experience
- Joani LaMachia (last names A-G) firstname.lastname@example.org | (617) 373-8158
- Jonathan Andrew (last names H-Q) email@example.com | (617) 373-3453
- Rebecca Westerling (last names R-Z) firstname.lastname@example.org | (617) 373-7488
Students interested in going on an international study program have access to advisors in the Global Experience Office located at 403 Richards Hall.
Contact email@example.com or (617) 373-5276
Students are encouraged to familiarize themselves with their degree audits to track their requirements and progress in their major. To schedule an appointment with Stefani Anderson or Heather Stellberger for academic advising, please do one of the following:
- Schedule online – Stop by the CSSH Advising Virtual Front Desk
- Call the CSSH Advising Front Desk at 617-373-3980
- For deadlines, visit the Academic Calendar.