Our faculty research a vast array of topics. Please click on the links below for more details.
- Faculty Area of Expertise
- International Affairs Faculty Profiles Page
- Gender and Development Initiative
Undergraduate research is a valuable form of experiential learning in which students actively participate in the making of knowledge, often alongside cutting-edge faculty researchers. Through research, students develop a practical expertise in and intellectual passion for their chosen field. Conducting research with faculty or with fellow students develops strong collegial relationships. Undergraduate research allows students to dig deeply into the mysteries of their discipline and to discover themselves.
- Read more about getting involved with student research
- Discover College of Social Sciences Research Centers