Post-Graduate Fellowships in Public Service
SPPUA graduate students interested in post-graduation fellowships in public service will find a compilation of nationwide opportunities, listed below. Most are for graduates of Master’s programs, but some are suitable for new PhDs. All offer paid, full-time jobs w/ benefits, typically for 12-24 months. Note that most are location-specific.
For students interested in a broader range of fellowships, including research fellowships, ProFellow is a good source (registration is free). Northeastern University’s PhD Network also hosts a directory of opportunities for our PhD students.
- District of Columbia Capital City Fellows Program
- Center for Budget and Policy Priorities State Public Policy Fellowship
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Fellowship
- Congressional Fellowships on Women and Public Policy
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute Fellowship
- Presidential Innovation Fellows
- Public Interest Fellowship
- TechCongress Congressional Innovation Fellowship
- Veterans Innovation Partnership Fellowship
- Victory Institute Congressional Fellowship