Graduate Admission Requirements
Ready to join the Department of Economics as a graduate student? Apply today using the ApplyYourself online system. Submit all application materials, including letters of recommendation, via this online system. Fall, spring and summer admissions are available for select programs.
- Standardized test scores such as the GRE are not required for Masters applicants to the Department of Economics. However, such test scores may be helpful for applicants with little or no experience beyond undergraduate school.
- The GRE is required of all PhD applicants without exception.
- February 15: “Priority deadline” for Fall term Masters programs applicants to be considered for merit aid.
- June 15: Fall term general application deadline for Masters programs (international).
- August 15: Fall term general application deadline for Masters programs (non-international only).