Skip to content

Can’t find what you’re looking for? Please drop by 301 Lake Hall for assistance or reach out to the staff at

  • Academic Advising FAQs

    A collection of resources to help undergraduate students including but not limited to advisor information, registration, GPA calculation, studying abroad, medical leave information.

    CSSH Undergraduate Advising FAQs
  • Northeastern University Registrar Forms

    From audit policies to late course registration and Individual instruction registration (formely directed study), this is the one stop shopping for student related forms.

    Northeastern University Registrar


Course Learning Outcomes from Economics classes can be found at:

Additional courses will be added as more information is provided.

Fall 2023

Please see the below schedule for General Faculty meetings.

12:00pm – 1:20pm on the following Mondays:

  • September 11 in Shillman 425 (light lunch)
  • September 25 – Virtual via Zoom
  • October 30 – Virtual via Zoom

In addition, we ask that faculty as a rule not to schedule activities on other Mondays from 12:00 pm – 1:20 pm and reserve for Economic Department matters.

Please use this form to tell us about your recent accomplishments, such as publications, grant awards, fellowships, etc.

Faculty with questions about their teaching schedule  should contact Professor Robert Triest.


The Hub provides quicker, easier access to a number of productivity tools and other resources that many Northeastern employees need on a regular basis such as Banner, Canvas, Concur, Workday, Workday, Canvas, and Adobe Creative Cloud.

The Employee Hub is available via web browser. Access it from any device by going to and signing in with employee credentials.


Telephone: (617) 373-2754

or online by:

Just visit the Employee Hub at and go to the “Resources” tab Select “Campus, Spaces & Events” Select “Facilities & Residential Life Work Request” from the available options and fill out the form to the best of your ability,

Classroom FAQs

Email ITS from the classroom at:

and/or Call the ITS Service Desk at 617.373.4357

For more information about academic ITS services and support, please visit



Please direct students to the Main Office at 301 Lake Hall or via email for further assistance. Please note that per departmental policy, we cannot overload any classes.

To determine the classroom in which your course will be held:

  1. Log into Banner (SSB) from the Employee Hub
  2. Click on the “Faculty” link
  3. Click on “Summary Class List”
  4. Select the current academic term
  5. Select your course from the drop-down menu or enter the CRN directly
  6. Click the course title link
  7. Find your course section and you will see your classroom location under “Where” in the course details

You can view your classroom and the technology/equipment available within it by visiting

If you must be absent from your on-campus class meeting due to an emergency, please notify all students via email as soon as possible. Please also notify the Main Office by calling (617) 373-2882 or emailing

If you are experiencing issues with classroom layout, furniture, location, etc, please contact the Main Office 301 Lake at (617) 373-2882 or reach out to one to one of the staff members for further assistance. Please note that changing classrooms is not guaranteed due to limited space availability; we recommend contacting us as early as possible about any potential issues.

Grading – (please note the new policies)

Please click here for detailed instructions from the Registrar on faculty grade submission.

Please consult the Registrar’s academic calendar for grade submission deadlines.

!Please consult the Incomplete Grades page of the Registrar website for policy information as well as the Incomplete Grade Contract. This is a new policy effective Fall 2023.


Effective Fall 2023, the period for clearing an incomplete grade is restricted to a maximum of 30 days from the end of the term in which the course was offered. 

Please consult the Incomplete Grades page of the Registrar website for policy information as well as the Incomplete Grade Contract. 

 Online Faculty Grade Change Form

Faculty can use the online Faculty Grade Change Form when the primary instructor of the course needs to change the final grade for a student on their roster.

When submitting missing grades after the deadline for the current or past terms, the Faculty Grade Entry page should be used.

Before you get started, you will need the student’s NUID, the course information, and the updated final grade. The student’s NUID can be found on the Faculty Grade Entry page as well as the Summary Class List on Banner Self-Service (SSB).

Log into the Employee Hub (, go to Resources, select Academic Resources & Services, select Faculty Grade Change Form.

  • The Office for University Equity and Compliance

    The Office for University Equity and Compliance (OUEC), leads efforts to maintain the University’s compliance with all federal, state, and local laws pertaining to anti-discrimination, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and Title IX.

  • CSSH Faculty Resources

    CSSH provides many resources to support the development of new and continuing research initiatives.

    Faculty Resources
  • Student Resources

    A guide to a wide range of campus resources for student support

    Student Resources