412 HOLMES HALL
Holmes Hall 412 is a cozy, welcoming space, and the hub of our Writing Center activities–but it can be a little hard to find! Holmes Hall is connected to Nightingale, Lake, and Meserve.
We recommend one of these three entrances for newcomers:
- From Nightingale Hall (105 Forsyth St. Boston MA): take the elevator or stairs up to the 4th floor, and follow signs for the Writing Center. There is also an ADA accessible entrance from Forsyth St.
- From Holmes Hall (41A Leon St. Boston MA): find the entrance/stairwell labeled 41A and walk up to the fourth floor; you’ll emerge right at the Writing Center!
- Accessible Entrance: Just down the street from 41A Leon, there is an ADA entrance at 37 Leon St. Take the elevator to the fourth floor, and you’ll find signs pointing you to the Writing Center.
For a quick tour of these entrances, check out our video:
136 SNELL LIBRARY
Our walk-in location, Snell Library 136, is on the ground floor of Snell Library (Northeastern’s main library):
- Enter through the security gates.
- Take a sharp left and walk past Argo Tea. Snell 136 is towards the back of the cafe area.
Check our video to see exactly where to find us:
Call our front desk at Holmes 412 for more directions: (617) 373-4549