Walk-in appointments are available at the Writing Center in 412 Holmes Hall.
Visiting Holmes Hall
What to Expect
- Appointments are shorter, typically 15 to 30 minutes long.
- It will help if you register for an account ahead of time.
- Have a seat while you wait. If you are seated at a table, please be willing to move if a tutor comes in and needs the table for a session.
- At the beginning of your session, your tutor will greet you and take 1-2 minutes to create an appointment in our system so that we have a record of your visit.
- If your concerns about your writing project are lengthy, your tutor may advise you to make a 45-minute appointment in Holmes Hall 412 or Online.
Special Needs Accommodations
Special needs accommodations The Writing Center seeks to accommodate writers who need special arrangements for whatever reason. If you feel you need more time in your session, please email email@example.com to discuss your needs. We can extend the length of individual sessions, the amount of weekly appointments, or the platforms we use for conducting tutoring, among other things.