Making an Appointment in Holmes Hall 412
After registering for an account, visit WCOnline to select an appointment time.
You can schedule a session up to one week in advance. Click on a white rectangle to fill out an appointment form. You can attach your paper at that time, but your consultant probably won’t have time to read it until your appointment begins.
You will get an automated reminder the day before your appointment. Don’t forget to cancel if you can’t make it!
What to Expect
- Appointments are 45 minutes long and start on the hour. For example, our scheduling system may indicate 1pm to 2pm, but your appointment will go from 1pm to 1:45pm.
- Take a few extra minutes to find Holmes Hall 412 if you’re new.
- When you arrive, check-in at the front desk with the office assistant. If there is no office assistant at the time, take a seat in the waiting area and your consultant will come find you. We typically start on the hour. In between appointments, your tutor will be catching up on paperwork and taking a scheduled break.
After your appointment
- Chat with your consultant or the office assistant about scheduling another appointment if you’d like a follow-up.
- Look out for a survey where we ask you for your feedback!
Special needs accommodations
The Writing Center seeks to accommodate writers who need special arrangements for whatever reason. If you feel you need more time in your session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs. We can extend the length of individual sessions, the amount of weekly appointments, or the platforms we use for conducting tutoring, among other things.