Clients are limited to:
- 2 appointments per week (including online and in-person).
- Students and faculty can request to book more than 2 appointments per week.
- 1 appointment per day.
Cancellations & No-Shows
- Cancel appointments at least 2 hours in advance in our online system or it will be considered a “no-show.”
- Please try to be punctual for your appointment. There may be other students waiting to be seen and you risk losing your appointment. If you miss your appointment or are more than 15 minutes late, your appointment may be marked as a “no-show”
- Two “no-show” appointments means you will be locked out of our scheduling system and unable to make future appointments. Repeated lock-outs will mean that you will be unable to use the Writing Center for the remainder of the semester.
At 412 Holmes Hall, we have tutors dedicated to walk-in appointments.