Students are required to abide by the Writing Center’s Code of Conduct at all times.
Clients are limited to:
- 2 appointments per week (including online and in-person).
- Graduate students and faculty can request to book more than 2 appointments per week.
- 1 appointment per day (graduate students may request an exception if they are working on a lengthy manuscript)
Cancellations & No-Shows
- Cancel appointments at least 4 hours in advance in our online system or it will be considered a “no-show.”
- Tutors will wait for 15 minutes, but will mark your appointment as a “no-show” if you are late or miss your appointment.
- Two “no-show” appointments means you will be locked out of our scheduling system and unable to make future appointments. Repeated lock-outs will mean that you will be unable to use the Writing Center for the remainder of the semester.
- Contact us during opening hours if you are having trouble cancelling or have your account unlocked: 617-373-4549 or WritingCenter@northeastern.edu