At the Writing Center, all writers and tutors are expected to follow Northeastern University’s Code of Conduct.
Each Northeastern student has the responsibility:
- To review and abide by the University’s Code of Student Conduct and University Policies and Procedures.
- To maintain their University e-mail address and respond to any Northeastern University notifications sent directly to the individual student.
- To maintain their local address information and update it at the beginning of each semester when they are an active student .
- To represent the University appropriately, both on and off campus.
- To respect the differences of individuals and treat others in a civil and respectful manner.
- To carry their University ID with them at all times and present it to officials when requested.
- To review their fiscal responsibilities to the University.