Digital integration modules teach students to be critical, ethical, and responsible consumers and users of digital tools, technologies, and/or methods. These modules include not only what particular digital tools, technologies, and methods can do, but, more importantly, how they work and why they are useful. While all modules are integrated into the learning objectives of the course and include an active learning component, there are different ways of structuring them—including lectures with a hands-on learning component, in-class workshops, assignments, and semester-long projects.
To learn more about our modules:
- Read our digital module definitions.
- See a list of all DITI modules, or access our GitHub repository.
- See a list of all Available DITI Tools.
- See our Canvas modules for asynchronous learning.
- Check out sample course modules we have created with faculty in previous partnerships.
- See example student work.
Type of Program
Links and resources