- Graduate Catalog – Office of the Registrar
- Resources for Current Graduate Students – College of Social Sciences and Humanities
- PhD Program Guidelines NU Department of Economics
- General Regulations 2020-2021 Graduate School, College of Social Sciences and Humanities
Forms – Department of Economics
- Annual Review Form (forthcoming, Fall semester)
- Dissertation Status Coversheet (forthcoming, Fall semester)
Department Quick Links
University Quick Links
- Academic calendar – Office of the Registrar
- Campus map
- Northeastern University Student Health Plan (NUSHP)
- NU events calendar
- Registrar’s Office
- Snell Library
- Student Employment Office
- Student Financial Services
Finding Northeastern Dissertations
Northeastern master’s theses and doctoral dissertations are searchable in Scholar OneSearch.
Links to most dissertations (with the exception of the current year) can be found on the PhD placement page.
Prior to 2008: Located in print in the Archives and Special Collections.
STEM Classification Code
Detail for CIP Code 45.0603
Title: Econometrics and Quantitative Economics)