Student Research Opportunities
Pursuing research makes students knowledge creators and develops their teamwork skills. The discipline of mind that research requires is one of the best ways to learn to think critically. Also, graduate and professional schools often expect students to conduct research during their undergraduate careers.
- Research Opportunites in the Department of Economics
- Funding Opportunities
- Honors in the Majors
- Provost’s Undergraduate Research Awards
- Research Opportunities
- RISE (Research Innovation & Scholarship Expo)
- University Honors Program
- PEAK (Project-Based Exploration for the Advancement of Knowledge) Awards
- Undergraduate Research Initiative
Develop transferable research skills as you add to your resume. You can develop research skills on co-ops in archives, libraries, law firms, and many other workplaces! For more information, please visit the co-op page and talk to your co-op advisor.