The Office of Student Affairs has compiled the following list of student resources with access information for a variety of services across the university.
Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Services – Serves Northeastern students who have documented disabilities as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act as Amended (ADAAA) of 2008. Resources available for students, faculty, and staff.
- Phone – 617.373.2675
- E-mail – email@example.com
- Website –northeastern.edu/drc/
- Services – 24/7 Mental Health Support including phone and video counseling sessions, self-guided support, and personal follow ups
- Phone – +1.877.233.9477 (U.S.); +1.781.233.9477 (Intl.)
- Website – northeastern.edu/uhcs/find-at-northeastern/
Housing and Residential Life (Res Life)
- Services – Support for students living on the Boston campus ranging from room assignments, working through challenges with roommates, social bonding, room change requests, and more related to living on campus.
- Phone – 617.373.3499
- E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – northeastern.edu/housing/
University Health and Counseling Services (UHCS)
- Services – University Health and Counseling Services (UHCS) offers support, information, and response to mental and medical health concerns for students on the Boston campus.
- Phone – 617.373.2772
- E-mail – email@example.com
- Website –northeastern.edu/uhcs/
- Services – The We Care program is a support system for students during times of difficulty or challenge.
- Phone – 617.373.7591
- E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website –studentlife.northeastern.edu/we-care/
Northeastern University Police Department (NUPD)
- Services – University police department available to serve Northeastern community and neighbors.
- General, Non-Emergency Phone – 617.373.2121
- Emergency Phone – 617.373.3333
- Website – nupd.northeastern.edu/
Office of Global Services (OGS)
- Services – Administrative and interpersonal support for international students and scholars.
- Phone – 617.373.2310 E-mail – email@example.com
- Website – international.northeastern.edu/ogs/
Office of Student Employment, Graduate Assistantships & Fellowships (SEO)
- Services – Student employment job postings, applications, and time tracking management.
- Phone – 617.373.3190 E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – studentemployment.neu.edu/
- Services – Course catalogs, class registration, and academic records
- Phone – 617.373.2300 E-mail – email@example.com
- Website – registrar.northeastern.edu/
Student Financial Services (SFS)
- Services – Support programs to students related to financing their education.
- Undergraduate Contact – Phone: 617.373.5899; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Contact – Phone: 617.373.5899; E-mail: email@example.com
- College of Professional Studies Contact – Phone: 617.373.2897; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website –studentfinance.northeastern.edu/