A daylong symposium at Northeastern University John D. O’Bryant African American Institute Cabral Center 40 Leon Street, Boston Friday, March 15, 2019 9:45 am – 5:00 pm Check in begins at 9:00 am in the O’Bryant Institute Lobby. Space is limited and free registration is required. Register by March 8, 2019.
- She Created A Cookbook to Help People Heal June 13, 2019
- Privilege in My Pain: Understanding Inequities in Pain Management in the US June 3, 2019
- Reflections of an Alternative Spring Break Leader by Jessica Lynch-Foust April 24, 2019
- Lisa Worsh Receives LGBTQA Gratitude Award April 18, 2019
- Kathleen Brody ’19 Hodgkinson Award Honoree April 18, 2019