Aligning with Northeastern’s signature Experiential Liberal Arts model, the WLC’s classes and experiential opportunities give you the opportunity to engage with other cultures in active, meaningful, and rewarding ways:
- we run language-focused Dialogues of Civilization to many countries;
- we offer service learning opportunities;
- we participate in language competitions in the Boston area and beyond;
- we run conversation tables and other cultural activities;
- we induct students into national honor societies.
Our classes (traditional, hybrid, and online) are small, and professors are committed to providing students with personalized attention and mentoring.
Contact any of our language coordinators regarding information about the language that you would like to study. They can also tell you more about our minor and study abroad opportunities.
We look forward to meeting you in person and welcoming you to the language program that you have chosen!